Baked Pizza Burgers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2T. fine dry bread crumbs
- 1t. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2c. pizza sauce
- 1/2c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, Italian seasonings. Shape into 4 patties.
- Place in 8x8x12 inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 3-24 hrs.
- When ready to serve, bake uncovered at 350 for about 20 mins. or until done. Drain.
- Spoon on pizza sauce, sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 mins. or until cheese is melted.
- Serves: 4