Butterfinger Crunch Pudding
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar
- Set Cool Whip in refrigerator the night before to thaw. Put Cool Whip in large bowl and stir in the box of dry instant pudding.
- Stir until it is mixed in well and looks like chocolate whipped topping.
- Put the Butterfinger into a shallow bowl and crush into small pieces with back of spoon.
- Stir the crushed pieces into the chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for a few hrs.