Chili Cheese Dog Pot Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2c. biscuit baking mix
- 2/3c. water
- 3c. chili with beans
- 1/2lb. hot dogs, sliced
- 2c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. In med. bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough.
- Set aside. Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish.
- Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with rest of the chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 mins. or until the top crust is golden.