Chili Dog Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (15 oz) can chili
- 1/4c. chopped onion
- 1T. mustard
- 2c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of dish evenly.
- Slice hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer over buns.
- Pour chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with chopped onion, then spread some mustard over the chili and the onions.
- Top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.