Fried Spaghetti Sandwich
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 slices white bread
- 1t. butter
- 2 slices cheese (any type)
- 3/4c. leftover spaghetti or canned spaghetti
- Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place a slice of cheese on dry side of each piece of bread.
- Put spaghetti on cheese side of 1 piece of bread and put the other slice of bread, cheese side inside on top.
- Fry in a pan over medium heat. While frying, press edges together to seal in the spaghetti.
- Serve warm.