Giant Graham Cracker Cookies with Giant
Source of Recipe
I found this recipe,and just had to post it! It sounds like something great to make for kids at b-day parties!
List of Ingredients
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 lb butter, room temp
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Hershey's chocolate kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Combine crumbs,flour,baking soda& salt.
3. With electric mixer,at med speed,cream butter& sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in egg& vanilla,mix well,add dry mix slowly.
5. Drop 1/4 cup fulls onto baking sheets,about 3 per sheet.
6. Flatten lightly with your palm,press kisses into cookies.
7. Bake until edges are golden brown,15 minutes.
8. Cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute before transfering to wire racks.