Source of Recipe
Bisquick baking mix
cut into pieces
Heavy plastic bag
Dry measuring cups
rectangular baking dish
11 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches
1. Shake 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix, 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika,
1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspon pepper in the plastic bag
until well mixed.
2. Shake, 1 piece at a time, 3 to 3 1/2 pound broiler-fryer chicken
cut into pieces, in the plastic bag, tapping each piece a little
bit to remove any extra baking mix.
3. Arrange chicken pieces with the skin sides up and thickest
parts to the outside edges in the dish.
4. Cover with waxed paper, curled side down, and microwave
on high (100%) 10 minutes. Turn the dish 1/2 turn.
5. Microwave 8 to 12 minutes longer or until the juices of the
chicken run clear when cut with a sharp knife. Ask an
adult to help. Using potholders, carefully remove the dish
from the microwve. Carefully lift the edge of waxed paper
farthest sway from you to let the steam out, then remove
the waxed paper.