Little Lunch Pizzas
Source of Recipe
Shredded Cheddar or
Table knife or metal spatula
Microwavable paper towel
Microwavable dinner or
1. Toast 1 english muffin, split, on medium toaster setting.
2. Top each muffin half with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce and 1 tablespoon
shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese.
3. Put the paper towel on the plate. Put the muffin halves on the
4. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 30 to 45 seconds until the
cheese is melted.
5. Cool about 2 minutes before eating.
Hint: For a heartier pizza, try adding chopped tomato, sliced pepperoni
or other toppings.