Punch Bowl Pudding
Source of Recipe
This dessert looks best layered in a clear glass punch bowl.
List of Ingredients
- 1 Chocolate cake, prepared or store bought
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding, prepared
- 2-3 Heath bar candy bars, crushed
- Chocolate syrup
- Crumble chocolate cake into bite size pieces. Prepare pudding mix acording to directions.
- Crush candy bars. Begin to assemble the dessert by layers starting with the cake.
- Divide all ingredients in half. Using 1/2 of the cake cover the bottom of the dish.
- Next cover with 1/2 chocolate pudding, next 1/2 of cool whip. Sprinkle with candy pieces then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Repeat.