Tater Tot & Cheese Bake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2t. butter
- 2 eggs
- 2c. milk
- salt & white pepper
- 2c. grated cheddar cheese
- 2c. grated white cheddar cheese
- 1c. ham, diced
- 2 lb. bag tater tots, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x9x2 inch square baking dish with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add 1c. of the yellow cheddar cheese, 1c. of the white cheddar cheese, the ham and tater tots.
- Mix thoroughly. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake 40-45 mins. or until the top is golden brown.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.