NO-Cook CHOCOLATE ECLAIR Squares
Source of Recipe
Chocolate Eclair flavor but totally hassle free! Layers of graham crackers, pudding and chocolate make this a great dessert for all ages and any occasion! Chill time not included in prep...plan ahead!
List of Ingredients
45 honey graham cracker squares (11 ounces)
3 1/2 cups milk
2 (3.50 ounces) boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 (8.00 ounces) container Cool Whip, thawed
1 can prepared chocolate frosting
1. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Arrange 15 graham cracker squares evenly in pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; blend at low speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
4. Let pudding stand for 5 minutes or so.
5. Fold Cool Whip into pudding and spread half of mixture over graham crackers.
6. Top with 15 more graham cracker squares, remaining pudding mixture and remaining graham cracker squares.
7. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Carefully spread frosting over top.
9. Cut into squares and serve.
10. Store leftovers in refrigerator.