Turtle Sundae Dessert
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14oz) pkg. caramels
- 1/2c. evaporated milk
- 6T. butter
- 1c. chopped pecans
- 1c. (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix cake according to pkg. directions. Set aside half of the batter, pour remaining batter into a greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 18 mins. Meanwhile in a saucepan over low heat, melt the caramels, milk, and butter.
- Remove from heat and add nuts. Pour over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Pour remaining batter over top. Bake 20-25 mins. more or until cake springs back when toughed.
- Cool. Cut into squares.