Source of Recipe
Sweet & Natural
List of Ingredients
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 4t. tapioca
- 1/2c. unsweetened white grape juice (undiluted)
- 2t. fresh lemon juice
- 2c. mashed, fully ripe strawberries
- Wash and mash berries. Combine the gelatin, tapioca, grape juice and lemon juice in saucepan.
- Stir and let stand 2 mins. Over medium heat, stirring constantly dissolve gelatin. (Takes about 2 mins.)
- Add the berries and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 5 mins. Cool and refrigerate.
- Yields: 2 1/2 c.