Grilled Sesame Chicken Breast
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 (4oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1T. brown sugar
- 3T. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1T. sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8t. pepper
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in shallow dish. Mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in fridge at least 2 hrs.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Put marinade aside. Grill 4-5 inches from med.-hot coals 15 mins.
- Turn and baste frequently with reserve marinade.