White Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (6 square) Baker's premium white chocolate
- 1/4c. whipping cream or milk
- 1c. (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1c. powdered sugar
- Microwave white chocolate and cream in medium microwavable bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost, melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until white chocolate is completely melted. Cool 30 mins. or until room temperature.
- Beat butter and sugar gradually into cooled white chocolate mixture with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Makes: 3 1/2c. or enough to fill and frost 2 (9 inch) cake layers.
- Note: recipe can be doubled.