1 Step Steakhouse Burgers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1T. mccormick 1 step beef seasoning: sloppy joe
- 2T. ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 med. onion, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix together ground beef, 1 step seasoning, ketchup and bacon.
- Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion slices with vegetable oil.
- Place patties and onion slices on grill over med. heat. Grill 8-12 mins. turning once, or until well done and onion is tender.
- If desired add cheese slices to each burger one min. before done.
- Place on buns. Top with lettuce and tomato.