All Time Best Marinated Chicken
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4c. soy sauce
- 3T. dry white wine
- 2T. lemon juice
- 2T. vegetable oil
- 3/4t. Italian style seasoning
- 1t. grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4t. onion powder
- ground black pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, wine, lemon juice , oil, Italian style seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder and ground black pepper.
- Place the chicken in the bag and mix together well. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Thread the chicken on to skewers and set aside. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan on the stovetop, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Grill the chicken over medium high heat for approximately 5 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times.
- Chicken is done when it's juices run clear.
- Makes: 4 servings