Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 10-12 lb. turkey
- BBQ sauce
- Put charcoal in 1 corner of grill. Burn until white. When white, spread in circle around grill leaving nothing in center.
- Take foil and make a shallow bowl to catch drippings and circulate heat.
- Place in center of grill. Wash turkey inside and out. Lightly butter, then salt and pepper and place on rack in grill.
- Close lid. Check turkey after 2 hours.
- Note: Leave lid closed so heat can cook turkey evenly. After turkey is done (3-3 1/2 hours) brush with BBQ sauce and cook 15 more minutes.