Basic Grilled Potatoes
Source of Recipe
Barbecue & Beverage
Vary the flavor of grilled potato wedges with different seasonings such as curry or chili powder.
List of Ingredients
- 6 large potatoes cut in lengthwise wedges
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 4T. olive oil
- 1 dash malt vinegar (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Grill over medium heat 10-15 minutes until browned. Brush lightly with more oil, turn and grill for another 10-15 minutes or so.
- Check frequently and move to a cooler part of the grill if they seem to be browning too quickly.
- They're done when nicely browned and easily pierced with a toothpick.
- Variation: Italian Style: Substitute Italian style dressing ( not the creamy kind) for the olive oil and garlic. Use lots of dressing; it's that flavor you want.