Big D Ranch Burgers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. sliced onions
- 1/3c. sliced green bell pepper strips
- 1/3c. sliced red bell pepper strips
- 1T. butter
- 3T. A.1 steak sauce
- 2t. prepared horseradish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 onion rolls, split
- In med. skillet, over med heat, cook onions, green pepper and red pepper in butter until tender, crisp.
- Stir in steak sauce and horseradish; keep warm. Shape ground beef into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers over med. heat for 5 mins. on each side or until done.
- Place burgers on roll bottoms; top each with 1/4c. pepper mixture and roll top. Serve immediately.
- Makes: 4 servings.