Black Gold Burgers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3/4c. finely chopped onion
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced (about 3T. )
- 2T. butter
- 1T. sugar
- 3/4c. A.1.Bold steak sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 6 hamburger rolls, split
- In med. skillet, over med. heat, cook and stir onion and garlic in butter until tender but not brown; stir in sugar.
- Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 mins. Stir in steak sauce; keep warm.
- Shape ground beef into 6 patties. Grill burgers over med. heat for 5 mins. on each side or until done.
- Place burgers on roll bottoms; top each with 3T. sauce and roll top. Serve immediately; garnish as desired.
- Makes: 6 servings.
- Note: sauce may also be served with steaks or roast beef.