Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. mayonnaise
- 1/3c. A.1. steak sauce
- 2T. prepared horseradish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 oz. Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices Canadian bacon ( 4 oz)
- 4 sesame sandwich rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, steak sauce and horseradish. Cover; chill until serving time.
- Shape ground beef into 4 patties. Grill burgers over med. heat for 4 mins. on each side.
- When almost done, top with cheese; grill until cheese melts.
- Grill Canadian bacon over med. heat for 1 min. on each side or until heated through.
- Spread 2T. sauce on each roll bottom; top with burger, warm Canadian bacon slice, lettuce leaf and roll top.
- Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.
- Makes: 4 servings.