Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 (3 lb) (1.5Kg )whole chicken
3-4 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Chicken Grilling Blend™
1 large red onion
6 large peaches
olive oil spray
1. Preheat grill to medium, about 300°F.
2. To butterfly chicken, use a kitchen shears or poultry shears, cut along the entire length of backbone of chicken as near as possible to the center of the chicken.
3. Turn over, and with the heel of your hand flatten chicken as much as possible.
4. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® Original Chicken Grilling Blend.
5. Place chicken skin side up on grill and cook for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
6. Remove chicken and keep warm.
7. Pit peaches and cut into halves, cut onion into 1/2" slices, Spray onion slices and peach halves with a little olive oil.
8. Place on grill and cook until tender and onions and peaches have developed grill marks.
9. Carve chicken into pieces and arrange on a platter with onion slices and peach halves.