Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/3c. A.1 Steak Sauce
- 1/3c. BBQ sauce
- 2t. prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 lb. beef top round steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 8 pearl onions
- 8 bell pepper strips
- Soak 16 (10 inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 mins. In small bowl, combine steak sauce, bbq sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
- Thread steak strips onto skewers; place one onion or pepper strip on end of each skewer.
- Place kabobs in glass dish; coat with steak sauce mixture. Cover; chill 1 hour.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. Serve hot.
- Makes: 16 appetizers