Garlic Ranch Chicken
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. fat free Ranch dressing
- 2T. chopped garlic
- 1T. chopped fresh basil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine the dressing, garlic, and basil in a heavy duty, zip top plastic bag.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Grill chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes on each side, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Yield: 4 servings