Great American Grilled Steak
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (12oz) bottle Lawry's Mesquite with Lime juice marinade
- 1T. Lawry's Garlic powder with parsley
- 2t. Lawry's seasoned pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. steak (rib eye, T-bone, or sirloin)
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine marinade and seasonings. Set aside 1/4c. of marinade mixture for brushing on during grilling.
- Add steak to bag; seal and massage bag to complete coverage of meat.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 mins. to 4 hrs. Preheat grill to med.-high.
- Remove meat from bag; discard used marinade. Grill to desired doneness. Brushing often with remaining marinade.
- Makes: 6 servings.