Grilled BBQ Subs
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 long loaf French bread
- 6oz. thinly sliced ham
- 6oz. thinly sliced salami
- 6oz. thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 3T. ketchup
- 1T. BBQ sauce
- Split bread horizontally in half. Arrange ham, salami and cheese on bottom half.
- Combine ketchup and BBQ sauce and spread over sandwich fillings.
- Top with top of loaf. Wrap loaf in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill 3-4 inches from medium coals for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is hot.
- Makes: 6 servings.