Grilled French Bread
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4c. butter
- 2T. fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8t. ground red pepper
- 1/4c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 oz) loaf unsliced French bread
- In med. skillet combine butter, parsley, garlic and if desired red pepper.
- Heat over med. heat until butter is melted. Stir in Parmesan.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Place bread, cut side down, on an uncovered grill directly over med. coals.
- Grill about 2 mins. or until toasted. Turn cut side up. Brush with butter mixture.
- Grill 1 to 2 mins. more. To serve, cut into 2 inch slices.
- Makes: 8-10 servings.