Grilled Fresh Ham
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 12-15 lb. fresh ham
- black pepper
- wood chips, soaked
- Prepare grill with charcoal and wood chips at one end. Coat ham with pepper.
- Place ham on opposite end of grill. Not directly over coals.
- Mix 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water with a dash of tabasco.
- Baste ham periodically. Add soaked wood chips frequently.
- Cook until well done. 180-190 degrees on a thermometer. Allow to cool 20-30 mins. before slicing.
- Serve with a mustard based BBQ sauce.
- Serves: 20-30 Grill time: 8-12 hours.