Grilled Margarita Wings
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. lime juice
- 1c. silver tequila
- 1c. honey
- 2t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2t. salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Divide mixture in half.
- Put wings in 1/2 the marinade mixture and marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Bake wings in 350f oven for 25-30 minutes. At this point, refrigerate the wings until ready to finish preparation and serve.
- Put wings on medium/hot grill until heated through. Baste wings with remaining 1/2 of marinade mixture while grilling.