Hearty Grilled Tenderloins
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2c. sliced onions
- 2T. butter
- 1(8 oz) can peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2c. A1 steak sauce
- 2T. red wine vinegar
- 1/4c. chopped parsley
- 4(4-6 oz) beef tenderloin steaks, about 1 inch thick
- In med. saucepan, over med.-high heat, cook onions in butter until tender.
- Add tomatoes, 1/4c. steak sauce and vinegar; heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5 mins. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
- Keep warm. Grill steaks over med. heat for 5 mins. on each side or until done.
- Brush with remaining steak sauce. Serve steaks with warm sauce.
- Makes: 4 servings.