Herbed Steak & Onions
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. tomato juice
- 1T. oil
- 1/2t. basil, crushed
- 1/2t. oregano, crushed
- 1/4t. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. top round steak
- 2 large onions, thin sliced into rings
- For marinade: Combine tomato juice, oil, basil, oregano, pepper and garlic, set aside.
- Cut steak into 4 equal portions. Put meat in plastic bag. Pour marinade over meat.
- Marinate overnight. Remove steak. Place onion slices on foil.
- Turn up edges of foil. Drizzle 1/2c. marinade over onions.
- Fold foil tightly to seal. Grill onion pack and steak. Brush steak with sauce.