Mushroom Sauced Steak
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. sliced onion
- 2T. butter
- 1 1/2c. sliced mushrooms
- 1c. A.1Bold steak sauce
- 1/2c. dairy sour cream
- 2(8 oz) beef club or strip steaks, about 1 inch thick
- In med. skillet, over med. heat, saute onion in butter until tender, about 5 mins.
- Add mushrooms; saute 5 mins. more. Stir in steak sauce; heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 mins.; stir in sour cream. Cook and stir until heated through ; keep warm.
- Grill steaks over med. heat for 5 mins. on each side or until done. Serve steaks topped with mushroom sauce.
- Makes: 4 servings.