Pork Steaks w/ Lemon Butter Sauce
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3T. butter
- 2t. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 pork chops or pork steaks
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Melt the butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the garlic and heat until garlic is tender.
- Remove from heat. Arrange the chops on a plate and coat top side of each chop with butter mixture.
- Place chops on the grill butter side down. Sear over high heat for 1 minute, coating the top side of the chops with the butter mixture while the other side is grilling.
- Flip the chops and sear the other side for 1 minute. Turn the meat, cover the grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with the remaining butter mixture.