Saucy New Potatoes
Source of Recipe
Treasury of BBQ
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb. new potatoes
- 1/2c. Hickory BBQ sauce
- 1/4c. water
- salt and pepper
- Cut largest potatoes in half; arrange on 18x18 inch piece of heavy duty foil.
- In small bowl, combine bbq sauce and water ( I like to use beer); pour over potatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold foil over potatoes; seal edges tightly.
- Grill packet on covered grill, over medium hot coals about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Turn packet over after 15 minutes.
- Makes:4-6 servings.