T Bone Steak w/ Bacon Mushroom Sauce
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 5 slices Oscar Mayer bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (8oz) pkg. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup A1 Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or water
- 1t. brown sugar
- 2 beef T bone steaks 1 inch thick
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2T. of the drippings in skillet.
- Place bacon on paper towels to drain. Add mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add bacon, steak sauce, sherry and sugar; mix well. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 5 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
- Grill or broil steaks 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Serve topped with mushroom sauce.