Teriyaki Pork Chops
Source of Recipe
Treasury of BBQ
List of Ingredients
- 1/4c. soy sauce
- 1/4c. peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4c. minced onion
- 3T. honey
- 3T. dry sherry
- 3/4t. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
- In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork chops.
- Add pork chops; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, basting occasionally.
- Drain chops; reserve marinade. Arrange medium hot coals to one side of grill with drip pan next to coals.
- Place chops over drip pan. Cover grill and cook 30-40 minutes or until chops are tender and cooked through, turning once and basting often with marinade.