Source of Recipe
Best if made 1-2 days ahead of time.
List of Ingredients
- 6 egg yolks, beaten until light
- 1c. sugar
- 1/8t. salt
- 6 egg whites, whipped
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1 pint milk
- 1 pint bourbon whiskey
- 1/2c. rum
- In mixing bowl, add egg yolks. Beat in the sugar, salt, and fold in the egg whites.
- Blend thoroughly. Add heavy cream, milk, whiskey and rum.
- Blend well and refrigerate in a gallon jug. Cover until ready to use.
- Shake or stir, pour into a punch bowl, and ladle into small cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Makes 12 servings.