Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2c. milk
- 1c. sugar
- 1/4t. salt
- 2c. heavy cream
- 1 1/2t. vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries
- In saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around the edge.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar, salt until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cream and vanilla. Remove to large bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- In blender at med. speed, blend strawberries until smooth. Pour chilled mixture and strawberry puree into ice cream freezer.
- Freeze as ice cream maker directs. Serve immediately.
- Makes: 2 qt.