Source of Recipe
Great way to use up leftovers and very versatile. Quick and easy comfort food. Serve with a salad and a vegetable for a great meal.
List of Ingredients
6 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup ham or chicken or turkey or corned beef, in small dice
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place mashed potatos in a greased casserole.
3. Top with ham or other meat of choice.
4. Whip cream until firm and fold in the cheese.
5. Spread over meat& potatos.
6. Bake for 10- 15 minutes at 450 degrees.