Chicken Dumpling Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3c. chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1(15oz) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2t. poultry seasoning
- 2c. Biscuit mix
- 1(8oz) carton sour cream
- 1c. milk
- Combine chopped cooked chicken and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and pour chicken mixture into lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, milk in med. bowl. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 mins. or until pie is golden brown.