Hash and Leftover Gravy
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 large potatoes (diced 1/2" cubes)
2 carrots (diced 1/2 " cubes) (optional)
2 medium onions, diced fine
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
2 cups leftover gravy
2 cups leftover turkey or chickens or pork or beef or moose or venison
1. Melt butter in a cast iron or other oven-proof skillet.
2. Brown potatoes and carrots on medium/high heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add onions and brown for 3 minutes more.
4. Place in a 350F oven for 20 minutes.
5. Stir in meat and gravy and heat through.