Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- I put small amounts of mashed potatoes in sandwich bage in the freezer.
- When I have enough of them, I thaw them out, mix with 1 egg, salt & pepper,enough flour so they have the consistency of drop cookie dough, being careful not to mix to much.
- Drop the mixture into hot oil in a skillet. Take a fork, dip the end of the fork in the hot oil and tap the tops of these lumps so they make little pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown on one side, then turn and brown on the other side.
- Turn only once or they become greasy.