Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
3/4 lb leftover turkey meat, coarsely shredded
3 green onions, sliced
1 medium red pepper, very thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon salad oil
1/3 cup water
1. In a small bowl mix garlic, soy sauce, cilantro, honey, curry powder, sesame oil, cornstarch, crushed red pepper,and water until well blended.
2. In a 10 inch skillet over high heat, warm the salad oil.
3. Cook the green onions and red pepper, stirring frequently until the vegetables are tender and golden.
4. Stir in liquid mixture and turkey meat and cook, stirring to coat turkey well, until heated through.
5. Serve over cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro if you wish.