Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
12 ounces cooked turkey breast
2 teaspoons paprika
2/3 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 cups hot cooked noodles
1 medium onion, sliced into rings
1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat over medium heat for one min.
3. Add turkey slices to skillet.
4. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or till heated thru.
5. Remove turkey slices from skillet and keep warm For sauce add onion rings to skillet.
6. Cook and stir till rings are tender but not brown.
7. Carefully stir in Paprika, bouillion granules, 3/4 Cup water& i/8 tsp pepper.
8. Combine Yogurt, flour and tomato paste.
9. Stir into skillet.
10. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
11. Cook and stir 1 minute more Toss Parsley with Hot noodles.
12. Arrange noodles on large serving plate.
13. Top with turkey slices.
14. Spoon sauce over turkey and serve!