Crustless Banana Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
A low fat alternative to banana cream pie. Only 3 WW points
List of Ingredients
1 cup 1% low-fat milk
1 cup light sour cream
1 package jello sugar-free instant banana pudding mix (banana, if you can find it, vanilla with 3/4 tsp. banana extract, if you can't)
2 medium bananas, whole,firm,sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
8 ounces fat-free cool whip
1. Beat milk, sour cream & pudding mix until smooth (don't forget to add banana extract if you are using vanilla pudding).
2. Place 1/3 layer of the banana slices in square baking dish or pie plate.
3. Top with half of the pudding mixture.
4. Repeat layers.
5. Arrange the remaining bananas on top.
6. Cover with whipped topping.
7. Chill for 2 hours or so.