Very Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 tsp (5mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
2 Tbsp. (30mL) Molly McButter® Cheese Flavored Sprinkles
2 large baked potatoes
1/2 cup (120mL) fat-free sour cream
2 Tbsp. (30mL) non-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Cut each baked potato in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop potato from shells (leaving a 1/4 inch (6cm) of potato on skin) into medium bowl; reserve shells.
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
5. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
6. Heat in oven 12 to 15 minutes or microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
7. Sprinkle with additional Molly McButter® Cheese Flavored Sprinkles or paprika, if desired.
8. Hints: - Reduced fat sour cream may be substituted for fat free; use the same amount.
9. Delete skim milk.
10. - Potatoes may be made 1 to 2 days in advance and refrigerated.
11. Heat in 350°F (180°C) oven 20 to 25 minutes or loosely covered in microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.