Coca-Cola Basted Turkey Breast
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 turkey breast, fresh or frozen
1 can Coca-Cola
1. Put the turkey breast in a roasting pan or dutch oven.
2. Pour half the can of Coca-Cola over the turkey.
3. Roast in 325 degree oven, basting often, add more coke if necessary.
4. When the temperature of the turkey breast reaches 195 degrees on a meat thermometer, or when the turkey timer pops up, the turkey is done.
5. Use the pan drippings to make wonderful gravy!
6. This can also be made in a crock pot but the skin won't be as crispy.