Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 lb. sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1T. oil
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) Del Monte Italian Style Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2c. broccoil flowerets
- In large skillet, cook meat in oil over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove meat; set aside.
- To skillet, add onion, carrot, and garlic; cook 2 mins. Stir in tomatoes and soup cover and simmer 10 mins.
- Uncover; stir in broccoli. Cook over medium heat 10 mins. stirring frequently. Add meat; heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
- Prep time: 5 mins.
- Cook time: 25 mins.
- Serves: 4