lemon-rosemary turkey fingers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 lb turkey breast, cut into 3/4 inch strips
1 cup dry breadcrumb
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crumbled
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
1/4 cup chili sauce
1. In small bowl, mix togheter mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2. Brush over turkey strips to coat.
3. In separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan and seasonings.
4. Dip turkey strips in crumbs to coat.
5. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 375F degrees 3-4 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with dipping sauce.
8. DIPPING SAUCE.
9. In small saucepan, over medium-low heat, mix together cranberry and chili sauces Heat until hot.